http://thepiratebay.org/legal

>   Dear Frederik,
>
> Hello.

Hi! Please, learn to quote properly in your e-mail messages.
You can learn from how I do - I promise you that proper
quoting is not patented.

> - We know all about your immature responses to rights owners.

What did you expect? I mean, I still wet my pants damnit, but
only when I'm scared by big mighty policemen like you. Now you
need to pay for another cleaning :-(.
...
> Not when the ultimate content (ie. of the combined torrents)

What the [my mom told me not to swear, so I deleted this word] is
a combined torrent?

> belongs to third parties ... ... these are their rights to
> exploit, not yours (as you shall no doubt discover).

Now that's what I call a miserable attempt at a cliff-hanger.
Let me guess, you failed your literature classes? Just like you
failed law school and the police academy, and became MR WEB SHERIFF.
John, is that you?

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book